Monday, August 11, 2008

This weekend


Hi,
Mostly worked around the house. Went to Joann's and picked out a new sewing basket, it is turquoise blue with vibrant flowers on top. It is shaped like a picnic basket. I had hoped to use my 40% coupon but they were on sale again, so I splurged. We did chores around the house, laundry, vacumming (our dog is really shedding). I stitched some more on the Bittersweet Bouquet. I am focusing on all the cross stitching then back to the beading. Last Thursday, I went to the LNS to pick up the latest JABC Teapot (September) and picked up some Weeks Dye Works thread. I was also able to do some reading of Jennifer Chaverini, The Winding Ways Quilt. I have read the entire series and this one is the latest.
Til next time,

S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment