Sunday, June 28, 2009

A new start...

Hi,
We just came back from a week of camping on the DelMarVa....had a great time. Today my best friend and I went stitching with a group of ladies at a near by church. We also had a pot luck. It was great stitching, and seeing all the ladies, we have not been there in a few months due to schedules. The food was great, there were 11 of us there today. Why my new start....when I am at the church I have to stitch on something with a big count....so I started the July towel, Year of towels. I did not complete the March towel but I could not bring that today.....So I started the July...LOL. We are meeting again this Sunday, so I hope to bring something new, I plan on finishing up July........
Hope you all are enjoying your summer.
Til Next time,
S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment