Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two finishes


Hi,
Been trying to stitch every night, so here we have two finishes. JBW French Country Dog and a Kreinik Happy Jack Freebie. I started the French Country Dog - earlier this year. The Kreinik Happy Jack was a UFO for many, many years. I finished it up this weekend while we were camping. The French Country Dog  was finished before we left but I did not post about it.
Camping was great this weekend up in Central PA with my sister and a bunch of friends they know up there. Good time had by all.  I have been working on the Dimensions Stone Path Bicycle Delivery and Nuts Stitch Here by Trail Creek Farm.
Today at work, I made working copies of the two next projects. I have decided only to have two going at a time, one on aida and one on linen. It has been working out great. I have decided to work on one of them each night....at least put a few stitches in them and it has been great to be stitching again, consistently.

Til next time,
Sue n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment