Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hi Sunday Update

Hi, Been raining off and all day here in Maryland. Lazy day here, chores around the house, watching the ravens and redskins play, video gaming, and cooking in the crock pot. Today, on took me area minutes, put together the JABC pumpkin I received at the Salty Yarns Jamboree in Oct. Thanks to Becky G for the floss. I finished Pine Mountain Enjoy the Ride at the jamboree also. Finished my Shakespeare Peddlers Memory pillow after I came home. The Beach chair and scissors charms were bought when at the jamboree. Scissors for my cross stitch and I failed scissors when I was in Montessori School at the age of 2. The beach chair because I love to sit on the beach and listen to the ocean. We got all the Christmas decorations out, hope to have them all up in the next few days. Hope you get some stitching done. Til next time , Sue n Maryland


No comments:

Post a Comment