Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wrapping it up

Hi,

Not much cross stitching down this year. Just two finished ornaments.



 Been knitting "ruffle" scarfs. Recently started a Huck embroidery towel that I had in my stash. About a 1/5 though the pattern. Had to look at YouTube to ensure that I was stitching it correctly. Doing that now. When I started I was going through the fabric instead of on top of it. I will finish this one, but have not seen another pattern I like. This is a pic I found of the kit. Will post mine when completed.

Did do some reading this year. Here are the books I read:
  • Summers Days Susan Mallery
  • Only His Susan Mallery
  • Only Yours Susan Mallery
  • Only Mine Susan Mallery
  • Finding Perfect Susan Mallery
  • Almost Perfect Susan Mallery
  • Chasing Perfect Susan Mallery
  • The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
  • Defending Jacob William Landay
  • Speak Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Big Girl Panties Stephanie Evanovich
  • Power Play Danielle Steel
  • Accused Lisa Scottoline
  • Good Girls Dont Victoria Dahl
  • See you at Harrys Jo Knowles
  • Bad Monkey Carl Hiassen
Hope you had a good 2014. Wishing you a Happy and Healthly 2015. Until next time.

Sue n MD 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment