Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Toggles and Enabling


Hi,
Went camping this weekend up near Allentown. What a nice relaxing weekend and the weather cooperated. While we were there I visited Cabela's and Stitchin N Stuf. Stitchin n Stuff is a great store lots of charts, kits and threads. I picked up an oldie Mill Hill Sept/Oct Simply Seasonal Welcome Kit , I saw it on their website, but I wanted to see the LNS so off we went. Saw other things, but trying to keep my stash building to a minimum. Also received my confirmation to the Stitcher's Jamboree at Salty Yarns. Tonight I made plane and car reservations to visit my mom in FL for a week. About the toggles, went to Joann's tonight and picked up some toggle buttons to fix a springy trash can for the camper. The trash can has velcro to keep it closed but it never worked, so I got frustrated with it and decided to sew on toggle buttons (it had loops on it) to secure it closed. Much happier with it now. Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy your week. Hope you get a chance to stitch. Til next time, S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment