Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend and Enabling


Spent the weekend Thurs-Sun with my niece and nephew. My sister and her husband went away for the weekend. We had a good time.....we ate out, shopping, played video games, and did some crafting. We made a foam Booville Halloween Shops. I went to the LNS and picked up the JCS Christmas ' Magazine, and I found at Books a Million, October's The Cross Stitcher which has couple of Fall related patterns I want to stitch. Lisa over at Hockey Mom Stitchin Hobby was the enabler, I just love the Trick or Treat and Fall Lineup. So more to stitch. All was a lot of fun. No stitching this weekend, I planned on it and had it out but our neighbors came by and picked up the sofa and the old tv.....so we helped them load them in the truck. Hope everyone was able to stitch....
Til next time,
S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment