Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stitching and Piecemaker Needles

Hi,
A little bit of stitching tonight. After work today came home and cut the grass. After dinner, located some shoes I was looking for and organized my current WIP. I got the table out and sat on the couch and stitched. Finished up the truck pulling the camper and worked on the rivers. OH joy....good to stitch....had to blog about it. Also the last time I went to the LNS TSP, I picked up a pack of Piecemaker needles....I have always loved the Anchor needles...but the Piecemaker have a better feel to them Will pick up the small size, next time I go. If you haven't tried them I recommend them. Well, I hope to finish the roads tomorrow or in a few days. I am going out to dinner tomorrow night and grocery shopping on Thursday.
Til next time,

Sue N MD

No comments:

Post a Comment