Sunday, August 21, 2011

Finish and getting back to JBW French Dog


Hi, Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Ours has been quiet, chores around the house, errands around town and out to lunch today with friends. This weekend I finished up stitching Road Trip and made a back which I will stitch together when I find my thread twister drill for the hanger. Going to hang this up in the camper. Now working on the JBW Dog in Cherry Wine, will pull out a UFO/WIP to do when I am not in the mood to stitch on linen. I need my magnifiers, but the more I stitch the more I can tell that I am putting the stitch in the wrong place. (practice, practice, practice).
When I was visiting my sister she recommended A Dogs Purpose, A novel for humans, W. Bruce Cameron. I got it out of our library. I am enjoying it so far. Here are picture of my finish and JDW Dog. Thanks for stopping by,

Til next time, 
Sue n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment