Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Stitching Finish - not yet finally finished

Hi,
Was Snowing here in Maryland today. Doing laundry and was determined to finish this weekend. This is a Graph of the Month - August/September 2014 named Four Crabs Pyn Pillow by Jeannette Douglas Designs. This was a kit to make a biscornu- Stitched on 32 Meadow Mist linen using the following Classic Colorworks Honeycomb, Crab Cakes and Caribbean Waters. Black beads from my stash were used for the eyes as recommended. I took the first picture and realized I was missing three stitches and the eyes. Then took the second picture actually stitched finished. I have not put together a biscornu before so I signed up for a class at my LNS. If they don't have it I will look up how to finish into a biscornu. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and able to do some stitching.Til next time,
Sue n MD





No comments:

Post a Comment