Saturday, February 11, 2017

FFO

Hi
Finished Thirst Aid Kit by Sam Sarah. Was a kit I bought at the Stitching Post here in Maryland. It was stitched on 30 count washed linen and WDW. It is a bag for gifting a bottle of wine. I thought it was cute and I will use to bring bottles when I go visit. Started it on Feb 5 and Finished Feb 11. Finished Stitching it today and put it together. I had to go get more of the WDW since it did not come with enough for the stitching. I picked them up last weekend. Along with two more sets of 5 inch and 7 inch stretcher bars. Not much else new today. Been knitting with the yarn Flick Flack that I ordered from Salty Yarns. Enjoy knitting those scarfs I get compliments from coworkers. Since I saw that it was discontinued I ordered two of each color Salty Yarns had left. Thanks Sara. Hope everyone can stitch. Here is a pic of the FFO. Until next time,
Sue n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment