Saturday, January 3, 2009

Into the New Year

Hi,
No stitching today...might do some while watching the hockey game. Some sewing mojo....last night I made some curtains for my laundry room, the have flamingos, flowers and umbrellas on them. I have had the fabric for quiet a while. Today I made a fleece blanket for my niece which has horses on it. I sewed a border six inches in on the fabric, cut to the fabric and tied the pieces. I was watching I pronounce you Chuck and Larry, funny movie, I have seen it multiple times. Back to my craft room to make a pillow for the "Just Add Snow" Pine Mountain. In the pile of fabric I found some items to mend so I did those first, so back in the dresser to wear now. Made the pillow and used my "purple thang", highly recommend when pushing out the corners and filling with fiber fill. Walked the dog....had dinner then watched the VH1 Rock Honors "The Who"...great show. Now on to watch the hockey game. Til next time,
S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment