Monday, January 19, 2009

Happenings

Been stitching a little this weekend. A few hours at the LNS which had a stitching night went with my best stitching friend. Fun seeing all the stitching being done. I worked on the crab is in. ONe of the stitchers had completed it recently and told me to stitch around the letters so they stood out more. I did that yesterday when I went to my sisters. My sister and I did some shopping, didnt buy much...nothing we needed from the sales. This morning finished up the book Bloody Mary...if you like murder and police stories these are for you...very graphic on the murders. I am in the midst of baking cookies, reading the next in the series Rusty Nail and doing laundry. Hope to get to some stitching this afternoon. Enjoy!
Til Next time,

S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment