Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, Ice, Rain......stayed home

Yesterday we had a dusting of snow, last night was sleet and then freezing rain.....but just rain now....we played ho0key from work, didn't want to deal with the ice covered roads in our housing development to get to work....so we took leave....Only shoveling the ice off the driveway, walked/slid with the dog, laundry, dinner and some frogging....normally I dont frog but make the pattern my own...but this was a border (1/2 of it) so out it came. Not ready to stitch yet on it....I really do not stayed motivated if I have to frog or fix the stitching so I can continue......I will probably stitch on it tonight, finishing up the cats legs....then on to the border again. I also read the latest in the Jennifer Chiaverini's series The Quilters Kitchen, quick fun read today since I left my book at work yesterday (duh). Cant start the next one in the series until I finish this one..... I have many books I could read.... Watched the movie Hancock today it was good, if you like super heros.

Til next time,

S n MD

No comments:

Post a Comment